[blparent] so how's school

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Sep 8 01:30:00 UTC 2013

Do it, kids love to ask questions about blindness.  Some of the questions
they'd ask me was "how do you find your car in the parking lot?"  Or how do
you get your key in your door?"

At Gab's school, they'd have pajama day and when they had it, I always
volunteered to come and read a bedtime book to her classes.  A little nerve
racking, havig all those little eyes on me, but we did it and those kids
started expecting me to do it every year.