[blparent] Checking in

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 02:19:21 UTC 2013

Hi, Melissa.

Thanks for the thoughtful way you're using this list. I have no doubt
there are other expectant moms who could benefit from this
information. When I had some nausea episodes last year before my
daughter was born, I would have wanted to talk to my doctor about
Zofran. Luckily, she happened to know about it but it's possible that
others might not. I know this topic isn't blindness-related, but it
was still thoughtful of you to suggest the pump as something moms
could consider using to decrease those awful nausea symptoms. I wish
you the best getting through all that and having a smoother pregnancy.

Jen