[blparent] [Bulk] Mom's Guide Dog Saves Her Baby From Being Hitby a Car

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Sep 23 16:38:09 UTC 2013

I know some people who are blind who push their strollers ahead of them
while using a guide dog and although I dont' agree with the practice, some
schools teach their dogs to guide that way if necessary.  A stroller is much
easier to push then to pull and maybe she felt comfortable pushing hers.

Tammy