[blparent] [Bulk] Mom's Guide Dog Saves Her Baby FromBeingHitby a Car

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Sep 23 21:22:35 UTC 2013

I agree with Jo Elizabeth.  I think it would be best if this thread
was dropped.  People are just speculating, and since many of you take
strong positions, this tends to increase the level of personal animosity.

Please drop it.  We don't necessarily know all the factors involved,
and the news story may not be accurate, so endless speculation is
counter productive.

David Andrews, List Owner