[blparent] [Bulk] Mom's Guide Dog Saves Her Baby From BeingHitby a Car

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 12:54:31 UTC 2013

this is a simple legal decision. its called not wanting to be liable in case anything happens. by them training a dog to guide some one safely and if they included and certified the dog to guide with another component such as a child and then certifying it as safe. they then can be held liable. so from a business stand point I agree with them.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net