[blparent] Guide dog questions

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 18:56:26 UTC 2013

Yes, I got kicked out of a Taco Bell once with my dog.
Thing is, you're not doing a lot of fine dining with little ones. All you
want, and all they want is to shove food in their faces. Having to argue
with someone who may or may not want to be educated when you and the kids
are hungry just plain sucks.
As for the white cane law, and carrying a copy, I'm not sure what good that
would do. It'd be like Bill Gates saying "I know a great computer system,
why don't we all use Microsoft".
The people doing the access denials aren't the most educated people in the
world. I don't know why they'd trust something that a customer braught them
as it isn't an independent validation.  I can't really say I blame them,
independent verification and validation is part of sound engineering, that
should also hold true in non engineering scenarios.