[blparent] Bragging again

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Sep 26 04:36:11 UTC 2013

Don't turn up your nose, V!  My daughter's fine with homework in
kindergarten, but I've already had to jump all over her dad once for getting
a bad attitude about it because I don't want his frustration to rub off on
her.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.