[blparent] Guide dog questions

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:19:38 UTC 2013

I'd agree that leaving during the school year would be difficult.
You will have summer break though, and if a dog is really what matters, you
may just need to let the pizza and tv concerns go.
Your bigger issue would be that you'd need to find someone who could do
childcare during the day since Dad will presumably be working.
Having a younger kid wouldn't change the childcare need.