[blparent] potty success finally

Kaila Allen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 22:04:39 UTC 2013

I'm so excited my son Jonah has not had an accident in a week now. I have been putting diapers on him at night but last night he told me he wanted big boy underpants and no diapers I agreed and he stayed dry all night   He woke up this morning and ran to the bathroom first thing.

Thanks,
Princess  Kaila