[blparent] Tactile Globes and Maps

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Apr 7 18:06:29 UTC 2014

Have you all bought tactile globes and maps to share with your children?  Where did you purchase them?  We have a puzzle of the United States, but my daughter has begun to ask about other countries.  How has tactile exploration worked out for you?  At what age did you start?  My daughter has shown an interest in where places are in the world, sparked by TV and also by the Olympics.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.