[blparent] I've got a child locator to give away

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:24:31 UTC 2014

Jo Elizabeth,

I'm interested. Contact me at bpollpeter at hotmail.com. Thanks.

Bridgit
Message: 1
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 21:51:12 -0600
From: Jo Elizabeth Pinto <jopinto at msn.com>
Subject: [blparent] I've Got a Child Locator to Give Away.

http://www.amazon.com/Mommy-Im-Here-cl-103br-Locator/dp/B0009PLRXK/ref=s
r_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396841993&sr=8-1&keywords+child+locator

I bought this child locator when my little girl was walking and running
but not yet verbal enough to respond to me consistently when we started
going on outings to parks and the like.  I thankfully didn?t get any
practical use out of it, but it made me feel secure to clip the teddy
bear piece on her clothes and wear the keychain part on my person.  I
figured if I ever lost her and couldn?t find her by sound or, God
forbid, if someone ever snatched her from me, I would push the button on
the keychain part immediately and attract swift and noisy attention to
the situation.  Two drawbacks are that the teddy bear piece is quite
heavy and that it only has a loop type fastener on the back, so you have
to find creative ways to attach it to your child?s clothing.  The loop
doesn?t open to facilitate easy attachment.  Also, the locator makes a
very loud, shrill noise, so the device cannot be used for discreet
child-finding.  It?s designed for emergencies only, as it will alert
everyone in the vicinity to a problem.  Still, it definitely has its
uses, and if anyone wants it, I no longer need it and will be glad to
mail it free of charge to the first person who asks for it and gives me
an address.