[blparent] Keeping Baby Clothes Paired

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:50:54 UTC 2014

Hi, one thing I find useful with keeping track of little items is to have a small one and wash back. When are you due? Are you having a boy or a girl? Have you picked a name? If you're willing to share I'd love to hear about your baby. Good luck to you, and keep us all posted.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone