[blparent] Intro.

Brandy W., with Discovery Toys ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:06:18 UTC 2014

Welcome. I find the ideas and such from parents who have raised children to be very helpful. They successfully did it before technology and often have good ideas.
 I am a licensed child care home. I currently am caring for a 18 month old, a just turned 2, an almost 3, and sometimes a 4. I'll be getting a newborn in about a month. I'm also a licensed foster parent, but haven't received my first call yet. This is mostly due to the fact that I'm only licensed up to 12 months, and for only 1. They mainly get sibling sets with an infant.

I look forward to hearing to your contributions.

Bran