[blparent] Games

jan Ahmed jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 17:03:46 UTC 2014

Any card games like Goldfish or Old maid seem easy enough to braille.
You can take  scrabble  letters and make games out of them without
actually having to play scrabble. Or, maybe play a simple version of
scrabble.
You can also teach your children dice games. the large magnetic
dominoes also are good and you can even just do simple math if the
domino game is too difficult.

Kids taboo or Taboo Jr.  is a bit more difficult to braille, but it
can be done. And, if you know the concept, you could even make your
own version ... ... and the children could help which would be even
more fun.
Mancala is easy to play and needs no adaptation.

Here are some games that I have thought about for my game cabinet, but
haven't bought yet. They seem like they would be easily adaptable, but
I am not sure.
Quarto,
Twixt,
Shut the Box