[blparent] FYI: 3.7 million Graco car seats recalled due to buckleissue - CNN.com

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Wed Feb 12 19:43:02 UTC 2014

This is very miss leading. The car seats themselves have not been recalled.
And it seems to me, the buckle is being recalled because people do not know
how to clean there car seats properly. Only makes common sense that if you
let your kids eat/drink in the car, particles will work their way in to the
buckle, making it harder to open.

Michael