[blparent] New member

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Feb 24 05:50:57 UTC 2014

Hi Mikayla, my name is Eric.  You've come to the right place!  I'm Eric,
not a parent, but an uncle of an autistic, 13-year-old child.  He doesn't
talk much or has any friends.  But we love him.  Stay around here, and
you'll be blessed.

Eric
..

Attention please: Do not use the Christian Connection, 712-432-4823, Room
9.  There will be a new line, and a very special announcement, along with
area code and phone number will be included.  Sighted and blind people may
join me on my General-interest group, Erics Chat Session:
erics_chat_session-subscribe at emissives.com.  Dodger fans, come talk Dodger
Baseball!  Let's talk Dodgers!  lets-talk-dodgers-subscribe at emissives.com..
 Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com..  Keep emails civil and encouraging.
No flaming.  Failure to not follow these rules may result you from being
deleted, and/or blacklisted.  Philmore Productions appreciates your
cooperation!  Eric from Los Angeles!  Live life!  Love community!  In 2014,
try to be good to each other!