[blparent] new member

Kimsan kimsansong at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 21:37:49 UTC 2014

I may come off stupid here but I just thought with twin vision books,
accompanied by pictures, the reader would be able to maintain the focus.
I can see my girls being very curious more often with the story, and asking
several questions about how I read braille and things like that. I have
received that quite a bit with the braille edge when I use it, which is ok
by the way.