[blparent] new member

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jan 2 22:11:09 UTC 2014

Welcome to the list.  It's always nice to see parents join who have older
kids.  My daughter, who is sighted, is only five, but I have a stepson who
is eighteen.  He has some emotional delays, though, that place him at maybe
fourteen or fifteen in some ways.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.