[blparent] Roller-Skating

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 20:06:00 UTC 2014

I wouldn't buy skates just yet. Take her to the rink and see if she enjoys skating and what type of skates she is comfortable with.
Then when spring rolls around, see where you are. If you have a bunch of skaters in the neighborhood they'd probably love to teach her and she'd probably be more receptive learning from them. Expect her to fall down and insist on a helmet. Also have neosporn(sp?) to treat cuts and the like.