[blparent] [parent] Do you remember?

Gabe Vega - CEO Commtech LLC theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 17:53:19 UTC 2014

Hey buddy, I'm a single father here of two daughters. Three years old and 13 years old. If you ever want to talk, give me a call directly, at 480-334-2584. Thanks

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net