[blparent] new to the list

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jan 9 23:06:11 UTC 2014

Well, I had a C-section in the end, and I'm fine with that, too.  It was
inevitable, and what I got out of it was a healthy baby.  That's all that
matters.  It's not a contest to see how tough you are.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.