[blparent] Has anybody heard these Learn More 924 commercials on the radio?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 21:21:03 UTC 2014

I believe that Non-24 is a real disorder, but I also think it's clear
that not all totally blind people develop it. As with any medical
condition, not everyone in a particular group acquires it, and there
is a huge range of symptoms and psychosocial factors that can cause it
to be better or worse for some people than others.

Arielle

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/shrnhow%40gmail.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/nevzatadil%40gma