[blparent] Has anybody heard these Learn More 924 commercials on the radio?

Jennifer Stewart Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sat Jan 11 19:09:12 UTC 2014

Were they just presenting at a state convention? My comment about the
connection to the leadership and the national convention was apparently
based on a mistake on my part about the location. My thought is that the
speakers for a state convention are probably less well vetted than those for
the national convention.

Jennifer