[blparent] after school snacks

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Jan 12 03:07:08 UTC 2014

Cooking is easy once you relax.  The oven and the crockpot are my best
friends, especially the crockpot.  Toss stuff in and forget about it till
you want to eat and it's hot and ready!

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.