[blparent] Lockdown Drill at School

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 22:15:40 UTC 2014

Over the years on many lists, I've learnt the golden rule. dont reply to give others attention. And don't reply if it you think it will make you look like an ass. Reading a message and taking it the wrong way and blowing up works against you, but responding to people just being jerks also works against you. you don't. Have to respond. So in my case, I just don't bother responding.

Kate
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 12, 2014, at 4:09 PM, "Jennifer Stewart Jackson" <jennifersjackson at att.net> wrote:
>
> Joe Elizabeth,
>
> I know Gabe seems to go out of his way to antagonize you on the list and so often posts things that make one or more of us respond defensively too. Please know that most of us know this about him and disregard such comments, except to perhaps roll our eyes. Please do not feel you have to defend yourself here, because we already know. Believe me, I know the temptation though as I hit reply to one of his messages earlier this week too.
>

> Jenifer

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/sleigland%40bre
>>> s