[blparent] Lockdown Drill at School

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:35:07 UTC 2014

J.E, shame on the school councelor for not making herself a presence that the kids trust.
Our school councelor does talks on bullying and a few other things. Point is, the kids know her, and she knows them outside of any therapy she may provide.
Does your school councelor do this? If not, why not? She can't expect the kids to feel comfortable if she just hides in her office all day.
I'm also sure that Sarah isn't the first kid to see authority figures do their job. Even more reason for the councelor to present herself as someone the kids can trust.