[blparent] tips, and please pray for us?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Jul 21 23:14:36 UTC 2014

Depending on your age and what you have tried or can afford or are willing
to try, there's a lot of medical stuff out there.  Been there, done that.
My best bet, and what happened to a lot of other women I know, came about
when we completely put having babies out of our minds and went on with our
lives.  Totally easier said than done, believe me, I know.  Infertility was
absolutely the most wrenching thing I ever went through.  Then again, I got
my miracle, tried for a second one, and after three disappointments, I gave
up and decided to be more than satisfied with the one blessing I had gotten
from God in all His kindness.  I would really have liked to have another
one, but it wasn't meant to be.  As it is, my cup runneth over.  I wish you
the best of luck, and there's a ton of information on the Internet about
conceiving in spite of PCOS.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.