[blparent] New Member and Question about adapting things

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 02:28:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I am new to this list and am happy to meet some new people. I have a little girl who just turned 1 year on Saturday. She started walking a couple of weeks before her first birthday and there are times that I would like to be able to hear her when she is walking around the room instead of having to always have my hands on her. I have heard some people talk about different types of shoes that would make noise so that I would know where she was. Does anyone have any idea of what these shoes are called and where I could purchase a pear for my little one? Thank you so much for your help, and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
GG