[blparent] Important Safety Information About Secondary Drowning

Jo Elizabeth Pinto via blparent blparent at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 20:22:25 UTC 2014

I had never heard of secondary drowning, but the information got passed along to me in another chat group for moms I belong to.  It’s not an issue unique to blind parents, but it’s too important not to share.  Please click on the link and read the feature story.

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/every-parent-needs-know-secondary-drowning-162500883.html

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.