[blparent] The Link I Posted

Nadia Cioffi via blparent blparent at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 20:36:18 UTC 2014

seems the link posted is clickable to me at least: if you posted using Basic HTML using gmail the link shows as HTML code kind of. It looks like a combustion of some code, but think not HTML. The link should have a < at start and >. The web address enclosed in tag or symbol means link will be posted as clickable.