[blparent] My dad Happy Father's day

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 15 00:53:59 UTC 2014

Hello all and Happy Father’s day to all of the dads on this list.

The video I’m sending out is a real tear jerker. The song is called My Dad done by Paul Peterson.

Paul played Jeff on the Donna Reed show. The video comes dirrectly from one of the shows in 1963.

It was father and son week at Jeff’s school Jeff’s dad (being a doctor) wasn’t able to attend any of the functions until the Friday night tallent show. Jeff’s dad (being a doctor) on the way to the show, saw an auto accident and had to stop and help and naturally missed the show. He and his wife (Donna Reed) got there late. They convinced Jeff to do this song again.

Although Paul Peterson had another hit (I cannot find my key) this was his biggest one in 1963.

I hope you all enjoy this one and hope you will consider sending this one to others along the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m7KKOrR7mA