[blparent] chore chart ideas

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 07:19:12 UTC 2014

What about making the markings those little stars that you buy and stick on
like what the children used to get at school if they did good work? That way
the kids get a star and you get to feel the star. Now having said this, I
have no idea how expensive they are nowadays. Maybe you could go with the
child to tick them off and have a little system that's fun like if you get
so many tick marks on the chart you get to not do the chore that day or you
get to swap if the kids are older or fill in the blank.

Michelle