[blparent] doing hair

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 05:08:25 UTC 2014

Huge congratulations on having a little girl on the way!!

When it comes to simply brushing, detangler is hairs best friend for boys or
girls but especially for the longer hair.  Always use conditioner when
washing as well and this will aid in making the hair easy to work with and
brush through.  Practice styles on your family and friends hair until it
turns out nicely.  Practice makes perfect with this kind of thing.  Truly,
you could even get a doll with long hair that is as close to human hair as
possible and practice styles and such.  I had a sister growing-up so we
would always practice on one another for hair, makeup and clothes...

Have fun!

Erin