[blparent] Experiences with Hospitals and pediatricians with your children

Danielle Morones daniellemorones at icloud.com
Sat Mar 22 06:17:46 UTC 2014

Hi, I have three children. I have a tun of experience with different doctors and nurses regarding my children. Some doctors and nurses will go out of their way to help you. They take time to explain things to you. Other times, the doctors and nurses are the complete opposite. For the most, if you don't feel comfortable with your child's doctor, you can always change doctors. Don't be intimidated if you are Questioned about how you handle things regarding your child or yourself. It's better to have a doctor or nurse who asks a lot of questions than a doctor or nurse who assumes.

Sent from my iPhone