[blparent] [parent] Do you remember?

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 27 03:29:12 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimsan
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 11:59 AM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] [parent] Do you remember?

Kids will be kids, but I took it upon myself to just be a little bit more
consistent, so they will eventually get the point.  Work in progress...  Not
sure where all of this came from, maybe the divorce as it is so recent,
friends from school, who knows.  All I know is I've noticed that lately
since I've been a little more consistent with the reminders and I've seen
lots of improvements.  I had to do a lot of reprograming since the divorce
to get all of us back up to speed.