[blparent] shoes

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 31 20:23:06 UTC 2014

That is one of the many reasons that Pat & I are divorced.

She wouldn't listen to me on suggestions like that. A number of members from
my NFB chapter agreed to come to the house to show me how to make things
safer for me & Breann. Pat wouldn't allow that.

All I wanted to do was to make things a safe as possible for all of us.