[blparent] car seats and strollers recommendations

Danielle Morones daniellemorones at icloud.com
Mon May 5 22:00:16 UTC 2014

I'm 26 and I have 3 kids. I've found that most infant car seats work well in the car. You might want to consider carrying your baby in a sling of some sort. There are a lot to choose from. You can order them from websites where they'll ask you for your height and weight. Or you can purchase them from target or walmart where they are not specially made but work well. The slings are good to have when going to the store for esentuals. You don't have to worry about pushing the baby in a stroller or the infant seat taking up most of the shopping space in the cart. Read about car seat safety and read all of the instructions on everything that you buy.

Sent from my iPhone