[blparent] Moms Clubs and Winter Travel

wisdom f s.lovewisdom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:15:27 UTC 2014

Hi My name is Daisey, I am also totaly blind . I want to say
congradulation to all the new Mom's I am so excited for you as you
take on the best jerney of all. I have a wonderful gift he is my
little boy who is six years old now and I have face so many different
challenges but the joy is all worth it.
I have been wanting to start a regular weekly phone group for new
Mom's and I love to share the info. Please join me at 8:00 Pm eastern
time  every Tuesday by calling 712-432-6463 for friendship and
information with other Mom's.
You are a hero, know that your baby will learn to stand strong with
your tender loving hugs and kisses.

Warmly
Daisey