[blparent] Moms Clubs and Winter Travel

Brandy with Discovery Toys ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:08:35 UTC 2014

Hi, First is it is going to greatly depend on the moms if the group to how
it will go. I'm not sure I'd make a place like that my first mom group
meeting. Somewhare smaller whare it will be essier to chace your little one
would probabably be better while you get to know the moms. As once you know
a few you can be more open about how occationally would someone mind keeping
an eye on your daughter when she crawls off so she can have a little more
freedom.

Second as for the snow. There is nothing wrong with cold and babies. Many
studies have shown the cool air to be good for the longues. As long as she
is dressed warmly go about your normal business. I wear the kids and this
helps keep them warm when they are small.

Glad to know you are venturing out. It is important for you, your daughter
and the community.

I just finished a weekly music class with other moms. Some people were very
welcoming, others just didn't interact. I sometimes paid my driver to take
us, and other times took the bus. It depended on how many children I was
taking and if my driver was available.

Bran