[blparent] Another Indoor Eatery that Might Be in Your Town

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:55:36 UTC 2014

Hello Group,
Just wanted to add another indoor suggestion especially with it being
cold and all. Sicily's Italian Buffet is another place my family
enjoyed going. As the name states it is a buffet complete with a
variety of food, a kids buffet, a TV Room, and two playrooms one on
either side. The cost was very reasonable and it too was nice and com
no matter a full house or not. The Tv room was always a draw for my
kids and they felt quite grownup being able to serve themselves. They
closed the oly one I know of in Baton Rouge but I'm thikking it is a
chain and you all might be able to find one near you. Chick-Fil-A also
is great. Feelse like you went there all by yourself until your kid
comes out saying, "Mom, can I? Mom, sos and so did this or that. Mom,
I'm back." Nice solitude for me when I wanted or needed it.. There is
also a bench inside the play area as well and the birthday parties are
nice too. That all I have for now. Hope everyone is well and warm.

Danielle