[blparent] First time mom with many questions!

Briley O'Connor brileyoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:29:16 UTC 2014

Hi Kia,

Thanks for the pillow tip. I like that the pillow is more secure and there’s a travel option.

As for the stroller, I went and test drove a Britax BeAgile the other day. Someone here had also mentioned the ease of an umbrella type stroller and this thing is amazing. I was concerned about pulling it since the handle doesn’t flip, but the wheels all move so it’s super easy to pull. Plus, it has a super easy one hand fold that is actually a one hand fold. My only beef is that the handle is a smidge high and not adjustable, but it isn’t bad. Anyway, that may be an option to investigate if you’re still interested in a stroller. I was very impressed because the only other stroller experience I’ve had was with another blind friend’s GrayCo flip handle, and personally, I felt like I veered a lot in the street with my cane with that one. Anyway, of course I have no actual child yet, so just take this as a tip from someone who researches way too much :).

Briley