[blparent] Two car seats

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 20:50:33 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Well, I did this but my babies were 19 months apart. I had two
convertible car seats well one toddler car/booster seat and one
convertible car seat. I just put the convertible one inside the
booster one and carried them with one hand while my toddler walk on a
harness and my daughter chilled in the sling. With them both being
little like that you could do this with two slings or carriers but
this will take practice. Contact LLI if you choose this option because
usually most mothers there use some type of baby carrier, are more
than willing to help,  and some have multiples. The method with the
car seats is bbest done with two lightweight car seats. By convertible
I mean one that goes from like 5-40 pounds for the baby weight. You
install them backward in the car until the baby is a year or older and
usually according to the weight and height limit. Hope that helped.

Danielle
P.S. Happy traveling.