[blparent] Umbrella stroller suggestion

Briley O'Connor brileyoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 15:26:03 UTC 2014

I’ll keep you all posted when I have the actual baby in the stroller, but if you’d like a one hand fold umbrella style stroller, the Cybex Onyx is your best option. It has a sun shade that can go all the way down the stroller and has 50+ UV protection. It does have ergonomic handles which might make pulling interesting, but we shall see. If anyone is using the Onyx, let me know. I mostly picked Cybex because of their infant carseat and how light and slim it is, plus it’s easy to use without a base for taxi and public transit options.

Best,
Briley