[blparent] [blaring] Homeschooling as a Blind Parent

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 02:02:54 UTC 2014

Thanks for the info, Bran.
I also know it can be done. I did a little tutoring with first graders and
used a lot of hands-on materials so I could feel what the students were
doing. I did math, reading, and spelling, although I am not sure about
writing. My daughter knows how to write her letters, but I wonder how I
would be able to tell if she wrote the words with the wrong spelling or if
she needed work on her handwriting, etc?
Thank you,
Misty