[blparent] [blaring] Homeschooling as a Blind Parent

Brandy W., with Discovery Toys ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 22:03:36 UTC 2014

Sight words and the method sight reading are 2 completely different animals.
Sight words are words that can't be sounded out, where the method you are
speaking of is professionally known as whole word, and I agree not a
complete way to teach reading, and often results in children with weak
spelling skills.

Bran