[blparent] Feeding. Feeding Issues!

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:09:11 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I don't know any other way than to be wordy about it. I breastfeed but
on the occasion I use bottles every once in  a while. I always get my
kids used to taking a bottle so in the event one Is needed they won't
give the person present trouble about taking one. And I always
supplement with breast milk. However, most of my family members use
bottles and formula. I have on the rare occasion kept there kids and
asked them to measure out the amount of formula before dropping them
off. What is the best way to handle formula feeding? I came across
this formula machine while shopping and thought that was a great
solution but I know it's being done without this. Also, my children
never took more than 4 oz. bottles since they were exclusively
brestfed. Do you all use the 8 oz. or above bottles and how do you do
this?
Which are your favorite brands?

TIA,
Danielle