[blparent] Feeding. Feeding Issues!

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Mon Sep 29 19:51:31 UTC 2014

Probably wanted to know how to mix the formua am i right?  i used to just get someone to read me the directions on the can or
whatever.  For a while  I was using the powdered similac and there was a little scoop inside the can.  I think it was four of thse
little scoops for one bottle and then fill the bottle with boiling water make sure it all disolves and then cool.  Then I got smart
and got the can of similac that you add a can of similac and a can of boiling water.  I used to staralize a jug and make enough for
several bottles.  I kno they have the ready made stuff as well.  I didn't use thee powdered stuff for long I can tell you.  it was
cheaper yes.  But what a hastle.  not only that it made the baby stink.  i didn't have to use formula for long thank goodness.  Mom
told me that when she had the kids and she couldn't nurse for a while she used to mix up her own.  I wish she could remember how.
it was interesting but also sounds like a bit of a hastle.  i really liked nursing but I know some people don't care for it.  Hope
this helps.