[blparent] Intro

Nicole Hutchins nkhutch86 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:19:27 UTC 2015

Hi, I am relatively new to this list. I am not yet a parent but in May I'm getting married and so I will   have a stepson. He is nine years old. I would just like to get some information here as to maybe some tips and things. I have never had children of my own so this will be a first for me, but I'm really excited! I'm looking forward to having a family. I hope to get some skills and ideas from this list that I may not have already. And build upon the ones I do have. I know that having vision challenges is not going to determine whether or not I'm  a good parent, but I know there are some limitations with that so hopefully I can work those out and maybe get some help here as well  if they arise.

Nicole
Sent from my iPhone