[blparent] Erika, (Trumane), is on My Telespace, Re: Missouri couple

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Apr 21 23:33:33 UTC 2015

You're right, I guess that wasn't the year my daughter was born.  That year
it was a California couple who lost their son temporarily to the system
because they were both blind, and Spanish-speaking to boot.  This stuff
happens all too often.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.