[blparent] Convention and Parents

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:47:49 UTC 2015

Hello All

I've just managed to find a way to come to convention for the first time and
I can't wait! It is going to be amazing to meet folks and get to hear the
powerful NFB speakers.

I'm interested in meeting people from the blind parents list and I'm
especially interested in chatting with adoptive parents. If anyone is
interested in connecting specifically on adoption or has connections with
blind parents who have adopted please write to me at

Michelle.creedy at gmail.com

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all.

Michelle